February 6 2019 was sent to 258 subscribers of the Canadian Elite Academy list on MailChimp!

What to do on a Cold Wednesday!

Remind me again why we live here?

On cold days like today, two things run through my head.  Firstly, why do I live here when I could be running a beach volleyball academy someplace with white sand and heat?  Secondly, I am so thankful that Volleyball is an indoor sport.  I realize that I could be passionate about cross country skiing and be outside which means on days like today where the air hurts my face would not be good for morale.

If you are looking for something to do today we have four hours of volleyball planned from 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm.  (If you sign up for one of the sessions you can attend both (2 for 1 sale)  The topics are basic serving and advanced spiking but the sessions are very undersubscribed I think I have a total of 4 athletes for the two sessions.  That might be due to weather, other practices, and people just be plain busy.  I really like the session with a small number of participants as it allows me to really help the participants with their skills and to tailor the session to the participants but it makes me curious as to why the number is so low. 

Which of the following factors has the biggest impact on your ability to attend a session?
*|Survey: Session Time|*
*|Survey: Day of the week|*
*|Survey: Time of Year|*
*|Survey: Session Topic|*
*|Survey: Session Coach|*
*|Survey: Session Cost|*

Thanks in advance for answering the mini-survey.

REGISTER NOW for either of the sessions and you can attend all four hours.  Hope to see you this evening.


 
Register
Share
Tweet
Forward
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*



View on MailChimp

Comments

The Most Popular Post