Want to Paint the Van


I want to paint my van looking for a talent airbrush or wrap auto painting center willing to collaborate on the project.
The Canadian Elite Academy (which is a training center for high school athletes) is seeking an autobody center who is willing to accept the challenge of designing a one of a kind Ford Transit Van which will be an eye-catching driving piece of art which announces the mandate of the academy. I currently have stickers on it but I would like to go to airbrush instead. I do not want to dictate what the design should be, I want to work with an autobody artist who is talented and willing to coop on design and create something truly unique. After saying all of this I am not sure what it would cost and how much it would cost me to have it done? Basically, this is an exploratory email to see if there is any willingness out there in the facebook world of an autobody will to explore this idea. It might be way past my cost ability or no airbrush or wrap artists who have auto work experience and willing to tackle the partnership challenge. Currently, the academy is into Volleyball, Basketball, and Soccer but will be expanding.

Comments

The Most Popular Post