Merry Christmas and Thank You




I wanted to take a moment and recognize all the participants from the last four months of the Academy.  It has been the busiest time in the academy but from my point of view a time which was awesome because of the great attitude of the players who session after session presented on the court an attitude and approach which will make them better in the skills but even more important athletes who any coach would be proud and excited to have them on their team.  I am honored, proud and humbled by the growth and development of the Elite coaches, players, and guardians of the participants in the  Academy, for this reason, I felt it was important to say Merry Christmas and Thank you from myself as the Head Coach.  I look forward to the January, March and February cycle of sessions and if they are received even half as well as the last cycle it will be a good start to 2020.  Have a great Christmas Break and Volley on.

Comments

The Most Popular Post