SaskCup Viewing



Today and yesterday, I made a point of going to watch the Saskatchewan Volleyball SaskCup.  These are the qualifying tournaments to allow teams to play in the provincial playoffs for each of the age classes.  For me, it was interesting to see a large number of players that I have seen one time or another at the academy.  I was wowed by the talent of the players I saw today. I was wowed by the professional way such a large tournament was run by the SVA and last but not least I was wowed by the awesome jobs that the volunteer coaches do to make everything possible.

So let us not forget a large number of support people that were out there cheering and taking every parking spot in the neighborhood.  Parent, grandparents, brothers, sisters, friends were all there making it a special event.

Wow is all I have to say. 

Comments

The Most Popular Post