Good Volleyball Quotes

 My body is a vehicle for the mechanics of my sport.
Gabrielle Reece
 No volleyball play can begin without a serve, and the serve is the only technique that is totally under your control. In other endeavors, you cannot succeed without believing in yourself, and that belief is completely under your control.
Karch Kiraly
 It takes a lot of hard work and dedication just like any pro sport. Especially for beach volleyball, you don’t have to be tall or as fast as other sports. You just have to have the skills.
Misty May-Treanor
If it’s worth it, then you do it.
Logan Tom
Breathe, believe, and battle. My former coach, Troy Tanner, told us that before each match. Breathe – be in the moment. Believe – have faith that you can rise above it. Battle – you gotta be prepared to go for as long as it takes.
Kerri Walsh
Volleyball anchored me at a time in my life when I needed it. It gave me a reason for being this big, big girl.
Gabrielle Reece

Game Day

There is pressure on every play. You can’t make a mistake, but that also means your opponent can’t make a mistake. It makes the matches more exciting to watch.
Holly McPeak
Being a volleyball player is what I was born to do. I loved every day of it. I loved every practice, every weight training, every video meeting, every match!  (And) I loved playing in front of people. I loved entertaining them. With all of that go along very high expectations! Some players do not like that. They don’t want the stress and pressure from the club to win. I loved it. I knew that it was NOT acceptable to lose.
Lloy Ball

Comments

The Most Popular Post