What is go great about being part of the Academy?


The best thing about being involved with the academy is seeing the athletes mature and grow into awesome players.

This past week I was Mustang Volleyball tournament and some of the Junior City playoffs.

It is so great to see some of the 360+ athletes who have attended sessions since last January on the court.  To see them playing the game and doing so well brings a smile to my face knowing that is some small way I was lucky enough to meet these athletes and be part of their volleyball journey.  The coaching at the academy is so much fun for me as a veteran coach of 30+ years it has revitalized my love for the sport and I look forward to the limited time the athletes allow me to be part of their development.  To all athletes entering into city playoff and club tryouts continue to work hard and enjoy the game and never ever forget it is a game and it should be fun.     

Comments

The Most Popular Post