Private lessons and Team Private lessons.

 

Private lessons and Team Private lessons.

Private Lessons

The February Private lesson time slots have almost sold out. There is only one left, so do not wait too long if you are thinking about getting a group of four athletes and attending a private lesson. We have gotten a few more gym times at Father Robinson School and will continue to offer private lessons in March.

Team Private Lessons

I have been lucky enough to work with two teams so far, and I like having the opportunity to meet the teams and work on various skills.  
I will be standardizing the cost of the team private lessons to the same price as the other private lessons. If I can make it, I will attend for two hours for the same price.

The private lesson for up to four athletes will be the exact cost of the private lesson for a whole team. The charge will be 149 dollars per hour. But because the team private lesson is on during their practice times and I do not have to try to find gym time, I will stick around for free for the second hour of practice.

Learn more about Private

Private Lessons Rules

Please always make sure that a parent, guardian or another family member, or team member is in attendance during a private lesson.  As a Coach, I always like a rule of at least two so I am not in the gym with an athlete by myself.  

Comments

The Most Popular Post