What am I thankful for...

 

What am I thankful for...

Thankful for having the opportunity to be part of the academy.

I am thankful for the opportunity to work with the many talented athletes who decide to attend sessions at the academy. The numerous coaches are willing to share their expertise to make the sessions great. To be able to observe sessions run by these coaches is the best coaching professional development. I sit and watch our coaches coach and find I am learning more than the athletes. I have learnt so much from each of them.
I am thankful that my wife is supportive of the academy and that my son can contribute his talents to its growth.  
This short week will offer the NexGen sessions, which athletes can still join if they are not already full. The price has been discounted to account for sessions from last week.

I am thankful to have Sandi Nieth coaching the Fundamental Development Sessions.

You can register for this session below.
Register
I am thankful to have Leanne McGettigan and Jaime Waskowic coaching the Hitter Development Sessions.
These two coaches have a full session so you cannot register.  But you might want to save your spot for next month's session.
Register
I am thankful to have Tamille Schuler coaching the Jump training for this month.
These sessions offer so much to the athletes and everyone should take at least one month of Jump Training.  Register today.
Register
I am thankful to have the opportunity to coach the Libero Development Sessions.
Come learn to pass and play LIbero,  Register now.
Register
I am thankful to have Toako Chie Imamura and Denise Chapman coaching the Setter Development Sessions..
Such an awesome team of coaches to help you learning the setting position.
Register
On Tuesday, October 11th, we have the Basic and Advanced Defense sessions. I am thankful that Toako Chie Imamura and David  Chuong are coaching these sessions.
A couple of sessions are not to be missed.  Register now!
Register
On Thursday, October 13th I am coaching the defensive two-hour session called Kijima and other Defensive Drills. This is one of the most fun sessions that I coach. I look forward to seeing the athletes develop skills through these challenging advanced drills. This is not a session you want to miss.
Register

Comments

The Most Popular Post