Why should you take sessions from the Academy?



 

Actual Athlete Comments

I really learned a lot! It was a great class.

Peter loved learning the technical aspects of how to adjust his body to improve his hitting!

Very impressed with the high level of coaching

Peter says “great coach! Gave great feedback, hard workouts!”

Private lesson - $149.00 Confidence - PRICELESS Thank you, Darren!

My daughter always enjoys these camps. She’s been to 4 or 5 different Academy camps and everyone has been great for her. She really appreciates the coaches and the experience they bring to the camps.

I really felt like my jump serves improved. I now know what I can work on to improve it. Thank you, Darren!

My daughter loved the camp. She said she learned a lot from the sessions and was really glad to have the breaks in between sessions. Thank you.

It was really fun! I liked how we specialized in something different in each session.

My daughter learned so much and enjoyed the coaches.

I loved making the cut camp- it was really fun to work on my skills before tryouts, and I feel much more ready to go to tryouts. Thank you, coaches!

Our daughter really enjoyed this, and it was very well organized. Having the participants need leave and come back every 2 hours was challenging, however.

I loved the making the cut camp this year!!! It was so much fun, and the energy was great. The coaches really made sure that people were comfortable coming up to them with questions and getting help, but also making sure that everyone was comfortable playing with each other. I loved the variety of coaches that were there. There was always a different outlook or approach from the coaches so that if one way of doing something didn’t work, you could ask another coach, and try a different way. I really felt like all the drills that we did challenge me in a good way and made me push myself. The gameplay was great. Being able to play with other athletes was amazing and being able to come together with them as a team and not as individuals were very fun! Thank you to all the coaches for a great week, and I can’t wait for next year.

My son Peter said “It’s the most I’ve improved in a short period of time. The coaches are amazing, and give very good feedback. Darren is the best coach I’ve ever had….don’t show this to Keegan! He sets a very good example of what a good volleyball player should be like. He tells us what we need to hear, not what we want to hear.” Thanks for everything! EDIT Darren is ONE OF the best coaches….He and Keegan!!!

I just want to say that the level of coaching during these sessions was amazing. A coach was always able to find the problem and help me fix it if I was struggling with a certain skill. Great work. Thank you Darren!!

Great environment to play volleyball in! Everyone was extremely supportive and helpful!

Best camp I’ve attended all because of all the help I got and feedback to make me a better player and person

It was fun to learn new skills and beach volleyball rules with the help of the awesome coaches. It makes you wish that the season lasts longer! Thank you and see you soon!

It was a great way to spend the summer learning new skills from amazing coaches, get to meet many great players and have a lot of fun outside. Thanks to all, and a special thanks to coaching Leanne for her commitment to working with us. See you next year!

Our girls had so much fun playing in the beach volleyball sessions ….they were coached and guided on their skills in a positive and energetic environment.

My daughter learned so much! The coach was excellent, and it was great to have the junior coaches demonstrate the skills and model the play. Thanks so much!

Really great coaching. Very positive environment to be around and would definitely register for beach training next season.

It was a great beach season, and I’m really glad I had Darren to help me improve.

It’s very fun and helped me get back into the beach very good coaching I would recommend coaching to anyone who wants to improve their beach game or to train.

Peyton had an amazing time! So fun and has a great atmosphere!!

This session was incredible! Amazing coaching and constant movement in the drills. Maximum use of time and tons of ball touches. It was so great to see the improvement in all of the participants throughout the sessions. Well done!!!

This was an absolutely amazing session. The girls were always having fun, working hard and learning! Chie is an outstanding coach. Jordan was very lucky to have had this opportunity. Thank you!!!

The SMLW camp was such a rewarding experience. It was amazing to be surrounded by other young volleyball players who desire to improve and encourage others. Every coach gave helpful feedback while simultaneously making the past three days as fun and gratifying as possible.

I loved the camp! It was so fun to get to learn from all of the different coaches and get different perspectives on skills. Everyone was so positive and supportive during all of the drills and games played. It was also fun playing outside. Thank you to all the coaches I loved learning from all of you. Getting your insight on all of the different positions was amazing!

This jump training session was fantastic! The instructor was interactive, enthusiastic and super-prepared for every class. In the 4 wks, I definitely saw gains and results. Would highly recommend this session!

It was tiring, but it was all worth it because I really enjoyed learning at the same time. I started the training with very little knowledge of playing volleyball. After the training, I’ve learned the importance of proper positioning and different skills to be a better player. The other kids were really encouraging by giving compliments and high fives. I had so much fun, and I’m hoping to come back.❤️ Thank you very much to all the coaches! ❤️❤️❤️

Ava really enjoyed how many coaches were on site and loved their perspectives and insights very much.

She has taken away some incredible drills, warm-ups and stretching routines that we will be able to carry us through. This camp has emphasized Ava’s dedication to pursuing volleyball and her hope to play more. Thank you!! Awesome camp :)

Darren is friendly, knowledgeable and very positive with the athletes. Always very happy with Elite Academy!!

Darren is patient and a great teacher.

The serving and spiking were really helpful. I got to the apron on my jump serve which has already improved from the lay night and previous sessions. I was also able to work on my hitting. It was also really fun, to see so many people with the same, hardworking, mindset as me.

Thank you so much!! My daughter loved it and found it to be very helpful!

Excellent coaching. Helping to big solid improvements in our game!

It was fun, and Darren explained well when the girls didn’t understand. They learned A LOT in that hour - Thank you!!

Always a great time, and learns so much from you. Thank you for being so supportive of her:)

Always a great camp. My daughter felt she learned something and always has fun with Darren.

This helped me understand how to serve better with a beautiful swing.

“It was really good, I loved it!” - said my 11-year-old without much Vball experience… she was hesitant to go and left every session with lots to say and how much she loved the coaches. Thx so much Elite Academy 🏐

Great program would recommend it again

Learned so much, and had so much fun.

My daughter loves all the sessions she has done! Darren is very knowledgeable, and she always comes out learning something more.

Great instruction, very trained instructors who knew how to help players be better at what they were doing and were very encouraging. The daughter loved the two hours of hitting instruction!

Fantastic program! I am so grateful Grace finally has a chance to improve and enjoy a sport she likes more than just once a week. She came out of each class happy and excited to tell me all the cool games and drills she got to do. She learned a lot, worked hard and really liked the coach! I hope to continue with Elite academy volleyball every month. Thank you for allowing her to join!

My daughter really enjoyed this camp, and is looking forward to additional camps! She was disappointed that she did not receive a shirt as part of this camp. Having entered her size, she was expecting this (small issue but first world). She indicated the coach was skilled and assisted in developing her confidence and ability in volleyball.

My daughter learned so much in this session and found her serving improved significantly over the course of the two hours. Thanks for the expert coaching! Highly recommend!

I have been doing jump training for a few months now, and I can definitely see an improvement in my jump. Darren is a great coach and will help you take your jump to the next level.

This program is well-designed with technical instruction and added elements that keep it fun & challenging. My daughter has seen impressive improvements with her standing vertical. We are both excited about what she can achieve with further participation.

Awesome training! Kaitlyn has loved all sessions she has taken to date! Thank you!

I have done jump training from September to the end of November, and I have seen an increase in my spike approach and in my block jump. I highly recommend that you want to continue playing volleyball, basketball or any other sports that include jumping high. Darren is always positive and is always encouraging you to continue to work hard, even when your mind says you can’t. There is an encouraging and positive feeling in these sessions.

For beginners, this is a great camp. More actual gameplay would have been nice, but it is understandable if the skill level is still developing. Darren’s suggestions and comments made it clear he had a lot of valuable information to share with the kids. An enjoyable 7 hours!

A great atmosphere to grow our athletes !!!

My daughter loved it.

Jump training was fun, and it helped me improve my jump from where it was at the beginning of the month.


Comments

The Most Popular Post